If for example you lived by the ocean, and one morning when you looked out you saw thousands of fish in the sea forming the words “leave your house now, you are in danger”. Would you ignore this and go back inside to have your breakfast?
What if you left your house, and all the people taller than you wore green, and all the people shorter wore yellow, and all the people your height wore red, wouldn’t you definitely concluded that someone is trying to get your attention?
I think you would agree that a person ignoring the fish and the people dressing in a certain way would also have ignored the miracles that accompanied Jesus.
As it turns out, God has revealed a miracle in our time, which He calls “one of the greatest miracles.” It is a miracle in the form of a mathematically coded message based on the number 19, an altogether consistent mathematical structure embedded in the Final Testament to the world, the Qur’an. It is a physical, verifiable, and utterly irrefutable miracle, which can be verified any time, anywhere, by anyone in the universal language of mathematics.
The first signs of this gematria code were first discovered some 900 years ago by Rabbi Judah the Pious. He discovered a deliberate mathematical pattern in original fragments of the Torah, based on the prime number 19. The following quotation is taken from Studies In Jewish Mysticism:
The people [Jews] in France made it a custom to add [in the morning prayer] the words: " `Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]... and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the pericope of Ve-'elleh shemot.... Similarly, you find that Israel were called " sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and they contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes...
This divine signature is also found in our bodies and in the universe. As Gallileo said, “Mathematics is the language by which God created the Universe.”
This divine signature is also found in our bodies and in the universe
Beyond this we know that the incubation period of the human embryo is 280 days (7 x 40). In Genesis we are told that man was formed from the dust of the ground. The " dust of the ground" contains 14 (7 x 2) elements, and so does the human body. Every cell in the human body is renewed every 7 years and every 7th day the pulse beats slower. In certain diseases the critical days are the 7th, 14th, 21st, etc. and the female cycle is 28 (7 x 4) days. Light is made up of 7 colours, the moon completes its orbit around the earth in 28 days (7 x 4) and the earth is 49 (7 x 7) times larger than the moon.
Both components, 1 and 9, are the only numerals that look the same in all languages.
The universal coding of God's creations with the number 19 rests in the fact that it is the gematrical*
value of the word " ONE" in all the scriptural languages -Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic. The number 19, therefore proclaims the First Commandment in all the scriptures: There is no god except the one God.
*The gematrical value of a letter is the numerical value assigned to that letter. At the time of the revelation of the Qur’an, people were using letters to communicate values and amounts.
Other significant facts about the number 19:
· It encompasses the first numeral (1) and the last numeral (9), as if to proclaim God's attribute in 57:3 as the " Alpha and the Omega," “The Outermost and the Innermost.”
· It looks the same in all languages of the world. Both components, 1 and 9, are the only numerals that look the same in all languages.
Although the Quranic miracle preserves the Quranic structure and Arabic text perfectly, the miracle is designed in a way that you do not need to understand Arabic to verify it. Here is a list of some of the facts of this miracle.
· The Qur’an consists of 114 chapters (or suras in Arabic), which is 19 x 6.
· The total number of verses in the Qur’an is 6346, or 19 x 334.
· The word “GOD” is mentioned 2698 times in the Qur’an, or 19x142. The numbers of the verses in which these occurrences are mentioned adds up to 118123, which is 19x6217.
· The Qur’an mentions 30 different numbers. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.
· In all suras with Quranic Initials*, the initials occur in their respective sura in exact multiples of 19. Sura 2 for example has the initials A.L.M.
· These initials occur 4502, 3202, and 2195 times respectively in Sura 2. The sum of these numbers are 9899, or 19x521. This system producing multiples of 19 is consistent with all the suras containing Quranic initials. To verify, visit http://www.submission.org/miracle/visual.html
*29 of the Quranic chapters are prefixed with 14 different sets of “Quranic Initials,” consisting of 1-5 letters per set. Fourteen letters, half the Arabic alphabet, participate in these initials. These 29 chapters constitute half of the Quranic text. The significance of the Quranic Initials remained a divinely guarded secret for 14 centuries.
· Write down the number of verses in a sura, followed by the number of each verse in that sura. Continue this process until every verse in the Qur’an is written down, thus forming one very long number encompassing the number in every verse in the Qur’an. The number representing the whole Qur’an is a multiple of 19 & consists of 12692 digits, which is also a multiple of 19. Visit the following website to verify http://www.submission.org/math-ap1.html
· Write down the number of each verse, followed by the total number of verses in each sura, at the end of every sura. The total number of numbered verses (6234) in the Qur’an is put at the very end. Visit the following website to verify: http://user.tninet.se/~agx775x/
· The number of every verse in a sura, followed by the number of the sura, followed by the number of verses in the sura. The number representing the whole Qur’an, is a multiple of 19. To verify, visit http://user.tninet.se/~agx775x/
There are hundreds of other similar facts from the Qur’an producing the same results, over and over – exact multiples of 19. To read more, please visit http://www.submission.org/miracle/
Here are some examples showing us the same pattern in our creation and in the universe:
· Haley’s comet revisits our solar system once ever 76 years, 19x4.
· All forms of life are made of 19 L-Amino acids.
Does this help us determine whether the Bible is the unaltered word of God or not?
Absolutely! Having a scripture in which every letter is authenticated as the perfectly preserved word of God, everything else must be measured against those words. It serves as a litmus test for the truth if you will. This immediately points us to areas of strong suspicion in the Bible, and helps us identify the true identity of Jesus and his mission.
The conclusion this message and miracle gives us is the same as all the previous messages and miracles: There is no god except the one God – the Creator and Sustainer of all things. He alone is worthy of worship. We shall worship Him alone.